Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Grad Party



My cousin Thomas graduated from high school in June. His party was held on Saturday. There was a ton of family there. Here are some of the Whiting women, and men. I was really glad, because I got to see my Mom and stepDad, my Grama and Grampa, my sister, other relatives. The party was fun and they had a ton of stuff to do--their inground pool, basketball, volleyball, trampoline, drinks, etc.





Also got to hang out with Carolyn, my adorable cousin, who always cracks me up. See pic above.

Kurt could not go to the party with me because they were all still working on the beach house all weekend.

Anyway, it was a nice day. My Mom and Ronnie hadd to go back up north right away for an event today in Manistee....I wish they could have spent the night! :).

No comments: