Thursday, August 24, 2006

Missing in Action

Hi there blogging world! I have been so slammed and have so much to catch up on with reading everyone's blogs, updating my own, etc.

Anyway.

I am at work right now and can't do so, but wanted to let everyone know I am still alive and well and will try and post tonight, although we may have company and I may not be able to leisurely use the net until this weekend.

Couple of quick things though, because I have no desire to tackle the files before me.

First, I got the letter in the mail the other day from the bar telling me I passed the character and fitness portion of the exam! Basically, this is where you have to tell the State Bar everything about you, right down to your bra size.....OK, maybe I am exaggerating, but you basically give them the right to look up anything on you, and if they have questions, you have to come in and answer them. Since I have led such a non-criminal life thus far, I really had nothing to worry about....but, I still worried. It's me and my type A personality. So, one part done! Yay! I have character! Or at least the State Bar thinks I have character. Ha. Others may have a difference of opinion.....

Second, I am slowly transferring all of my photos to this new site my friend, Stacy, recommended. It is called Flickr. She loves photography like I do, so I knew if she was raving, it had to be good. Anyway, here is a link to the sets of photos I have started. Keep in mind, I am nowhere close to loading all my pics on there yet...Now, all the photos are not in sets. So, if you just want to see random stuff I have uploaded, they are shown in chronological order at this link. Also, if you want to sign up for your account, please do so and add me as a contact, so I can see the stuff you upload too! :). Thus far, I love the site. And need to stay off of it during the weekdays....

Well, gotta tackel those legal files........

Will write more whenever I get a second.

1 comment:

RachelSW said...

Congrats on passing the first part of the bar!