Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday, Monday


Mondays are horrible. Almost every single one of them. And I am not kidding.

I spent most of the day on the phone with people who just don't get it.

I also have this fear of talking on here about work, like my clients are somehow stalking me online and will have a breakdown if they see I am posting about hypothetical situations which are similar to theirs...I obviously would NEVER use names, but still.

Got home and ran up to Lowe's with Kory for his last round of supplies for the house. He is basically doing the finishing touches and cleaning. We will most likely totally list it on Monday.

I also would like to say, to the dating world of men (which thankfully I am no longer part of), the following: "If you are dating a girl and are no longer interested, or don't want a relationship with her, JUST TELL HER." Girls tend to sit around and overanalyze everything, so giving her a heads up in advance would truthfully really help the situation." So, just DO IT.
Gretel is going through her horrendous toddler years. She will not listen to a word anyone says and does whatever she wants. I can't wait for her to pass this stage.....

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ha, too bad Ryan doesn't read your blog.