Sunday, November 05, 2006

Spinal Snap

Tonight, I had my first spinal snap. LOL. Rebecca was over--we took her to dinner, she massaged me. I like that exchange. During Desperate Housewives, she did myofascial on my neck and shoulders and after the show, she did that same on my back and some other things, including the spinal snap, which was different. I have not yet decided if I like spinal snaps or not.

Before that, we all went to dinner at Red Lobster and had a hilarious time. Our table conversation is so much more interesting than the average table. Even the waitress found us amusing.

The rest of the day, we just stayed in. I was kinda tired from going out the two nights before. I am not looking forward to work tomorrow, I am still exhausted. Blah. Did some laundry, watched some football, slept in. I must have been tired, I slept in longer than I have in forever, like 1145 a.m.! Craziness!
Anyway, off to bed.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you liked MFR :) That's okay, not everyone is a fan of the spinal snap! And yes, I like our arrangement as well, a girls gotta eat, right?

Bed sounds good....it's nearing 6am and I just got home, I'm sleepy.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Hey, I did not say I was not a fan! It was a *new* experience....lots of those seem to be happening in our house lately.......hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I love Red Lobster and I love massage stuff...look who is jealous of who now!