Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sunny Days Are Here Again--WOO HOO


Today's weather was fabulous. Beyond fabulous, really. AND, we left the office at like 230 p.m. and closed, just to celebrate the weather. I am so glad we did. I had an awesome day. We came home and took the dogs for a walk. I tried to take some pics in the yard, but it was super windy and the pics were not working out too well. So I just walked. I did snap a few shots of the dogs, which I will upload later hopefully, after working out.


After that, we decided to take a bike ride. I got bikes two summers ago while in law school (got them free with points I racked up doing online research in school), and we have literally never ridden them once. Crazy. So, we rode to a nearby neighborhood to figure out the gears and everything. They were great. My legs were BURNING when I got back, it's totally different than working on my recumbent bike in the basement, but great at the same time because I get to be outside. Came back and cleaned out the Saturn to take it in to get new brakes, which it desperately needed. Also, Kurt got out the Spyder, so we washed that and took it for a ride. It was a lot of fun. We had been talking about selling it for a while, but nixed that today. Kurt has way too much with it. So impractical for MI, but oh well. I can be impractical if I want to be, right? :). Went to Lowe's to pick up some tree stakes, and the grocery store. Driving with the top down on the car the entire way. I needed to get my fill of that since the weather is going downhill again tomorrow. BOOOO.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow! You guys left work early?!? I'm shocked and speechless :)

Glad you got to have some fun outside! I can't wait to get my bike so we can all go riding!