Monday, May 05, 2008

Proud Mommy

So, after much deliberation, I am the proud owner of a Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible. Black, with grey interior, beautiful, wonderful, car. Love it. It was quite the adventure picking it up though. Kurt decided he wanted to drive our little "problem" car, the Spyder. Yea, we broke down on the way there. Common with the stupid car. I called and told the dealership I was not going to make it tonight, and they sent someone to PICK ME UP. Wow. I was shocked. So Kurt stayed and waited for a tow truck (thank you AAA), and I went and signed the docs and picked up my new baby. Have to name him still, but I had such a nice drive home. The car drives so smoothly, love the acceleration, the heated seats, everything. I am so excited about it. This is really the first car that I have ever picked out on my own. Usually, Kurt picks out our cars because I don't really care and he does.

Now I am home, and super tired, after a long day. Am heading off to bed next. And can't wait to drive the car again tomorrow! :).

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I wish you would've gotten it yesterday so I could have seen it!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Nice choice! Congratulations! :)

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!

Nancy said...

Wow! Congrats!! Can I come for a ride ? hehe

Mrs. Lukie said...

Yay!
Pshhh...are you really that shocked that they came to pick you up? If that hadn't, their fear was losing a sale last night & then the possibility of you not coming back the next day. They know how to work it ;)
Glad to hear you love it! Can't wait to see pics!

lenebene said...

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!! Now you have to use your camera to take some pictures! :)

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks everyone! :).

Char: I will take pics as soon as I am home in light. Late nights at the office lately.....

Nancy: Yes you can have a ride!

Sarah: I was actually kinda surprised THEN, but now that I think about it, yea, they wanted the deal. It was fine with me, I am glad to have it all signed.

Rebecca: My guess is you will be the first non-Haskell to ride in the car! :).