Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saying Goodbye Sucks


So tonight, I had to say goodbye to working with two board members who I love, Nora and Jeff. It was their last meeting. Nora did not run in the last election and Jeff was defeated. I did well with my little speeches to both of them though, and did not get too emotional or cry. I usually get upset saying goodbye to people I am close with, but I sucked it up and did OK, LOL. Both of them have taught me a lot since I got on the board, and I am really sad to see them both go. Ugh.

Last night, I was so irritable after work. I was glad my massage therapist fit me in. My neck was still feeling out of place after the roller coasters at Disney and I could tell while she was working on me. She asked what I had done to myself because she was having a harder time getting into my neck muscles, it was almost like they were swollen and tighter. I told her and she told me no more roller coasters for a while, haha. Sad that I get so screwed up on rides at Disneyland. :). Can you imagine me after Cedar Point? Yea, me either. She did a lot of work on my neck, and I made an appointment to go back in 2 weeks. She said she could have worked on me another hour I was so out of wack. Gladly, I feel so much better today. No headache, not as tense. Stopped at the grocery store afterwards and forgot the one thing Kurt asked me to pick up. I am such a ditz sometimes. I was kinda out of it from my massage, so I blame my forgetfulness on that. Sorry Kurty. ;).

More later.......really tired and my pets and husband are already in bed!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

The right side of my neck, right shoulder and right wrist are pretty f.cked up since having bashed the right side of my head on the car. Ugh. Why can't we be robots ? hehe