Thursday, August 14, 2008

Early Mornings and Late Nights


Had to get up SUPER early today. We had to draft three Judgments prior to leaving for court, and had to be at court at 8:30 a.m. Nice. So, we were up at like 530 a.m. Ugh. At the office around 6:45 a.m. Double ugh. On a positive note, we did get all the Judgments done and out. Had court today, which took forever. Got back to the office and ran the rest of the day.

Left to go to a board meeting. Constructions and/or an accident on the highway caused it to take me WAY longer than usual to get to the school. Gotta love sitting in traffic on the highway. On a positive note, I got to talk to my Mom while doing so, so it was not quite as annoying as it could be.

Found this kewl new site online today. They custom make jeans for you. I have not ordered anything and most likely won't since the jeans are pricey, but I thought the site was kewl. click here to see it. Forgot to post that I bought a bathing suit for our trip online recently. I got this $20 gift card online from Victoria's Secret for use on anything, no min purchase necessary. So I bought this suit with a black top and the bottom in black groove. We will see if i like it. I am super picky with suits, but since this top I could order in my bra size, I am hoping it fits well.

Had a massage last night and my therapist was like "What the heck have you been stressing yourself out with lately?" Yea, that would be the office. We are insanely busy, so I have been running nonstop and working a lot of extra hours. Meh. don't like it, but it is what it is, ;).

3 comments:

Nancy said...

cute swimsuit!!

Rebecca said...

Have you guys ever thought of hiring another attorney to take on some of the overflow (aside from Paul)? You guys can only kill yourselves for so long....

Jennifer said...

Love the jeans site, I think I may order a pair. Believe it or not, they are cheaper than the brand I currently buy. It's so hard for me to find jeans that fit correctly...worth a try!