Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not Much New


Still working on Philly pics......So many, and so little time at home since we have gotten home!

Worked late last night, and then tonight, Jessica insisted that everyone go to Happy Hour, so off to Malarkey's we went.......Misty surprised us and stopped in with her husband later after they had their taxes done, which was super fun. Everyone was there from the office......Everyone pretty much got drunk besides me, LOL. Well, and Joe only had two, so I doubt he was drunk. Anyway, nice night out.

Went to the chiropractor today, and I am already feeling better. Yay. Kurt went to the doctor today for his ear, which has been bothering him for a couple weeks now, and they used some watergun like thing on his ear which cleaned it out, and I guess he had this HUGE ball of wax in his one ear. How that happened, i don't know......Anyway, now he thinks I am yelling at him when I talk, haha.

Wanted to quickly say CONGRATS to Sarah and Matt! :). While in Philly, I saw my phone ringing with Sarah's name and it suddenly came to me! She was engaged. I knew it. I answered, even though I could barely hear in the bar, and asked her what she had to tell me, and she sounded SOOOO excited. Kinda drunk, but excited too, LOL. I am beyond thrilled for her. So freaking kewl. And the proposal and all that were very sweet and so well put together, I really think she had NO idea it was all coming that day. Can't wait to hear about the wedding and details.....

5 comments:

Mrs. Lukie said...

Awwww thank you for the congrats :)

And yes, I may have been slightly tipsy when I called you--we'd already consumed an entire bottle of champagne plus one drink each prior to that. I'm a lightweight ;)

Rachael said...

I LOVE that picture Lori!

Alex said...

Ooh, I want to hear the engagement story! I LOVE engagement stories!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Alex: click here to read all about it! http://quesarah-sarah.blogspot.com/2009/02/engagement-details.html

Mrs. Lukie said...

LOL...too funny that you put the link up ;) I got a visit from Alex AND Jennifer :)