Sunday, February 01, 2009

Weekends Fly By....

Friday night, Rebecca came to the office and we (meaning her, kurt, kory and I) went to dinner. We went to this new place by the office that is Japanese, and has hibachi tables. We decided to sit at the hibachi table, and i had shrimp with rice and veggies, which was awesome. we sat and talked for a while then headed home. It was really nice to see Rebecca. :). i was glad she made it down, even though it had started snowing AGAIN.

Saturday, we got up and went into the office for a short time. after that, stopped at Sam's Club and Men's Warehouse (Kurt desperately needed new shoes and bought a new tie as well, which was NOT needed, LOL). Stopped at Kohl's so i could buy my Grama her bday present, and while looking, found a ring for myself marked down to $4! gotta love deals. Headed home then to my Grama's in Westland for dinner. My Dad, Auntie, Carl, Grama, kurt and I were there. We went to Max and Erma's, and I had a shrimp pasta meal, which was yummy. since Kurt's bday is tomorrow, it was kinda a joint celebration. Kurt got some nice gifts, a couple dress shirts, tie, cuff links, etc. which I still need to unpack from the car.

Today, we did pretty much nothing. Well, I did do some things around the house. Made a Super Bowl dinner of tuna tacos with mexi rice, and made chocolate chip cookies. Had a nice night watching the Super bowl andd playing Sequence with Kurt and kory. kory won, even though he was the newbie to the game.

Kurt and I were watching a dog show at my grama's, and saw this dog that we both fell in love with, that is NOT a pug. If I was in the market for a dog right now, I would so be buying one of these. Anyway, it is called an Affenpinscher, and it looked like it had a personality a lot like a pugs. Super cute. we do not need a fourth dog for sure, but I may look at one in the future. Anyone have any experience with the breed?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds like a good weekend. Those chocolate chip cookies sound really good!

Rachael said...

HOW FUNNY, we went to Benihana tonight! weird. we must be on the same wave length lately. I know what you mean about another dog... we really dont need another one right now (even though its only #2!) but after spending 3 weeks with Bacon (Eng Bulldog) and seeing the interaction with our Oscar, it really makes me want to adopt a bulldog. I wish I could afford to have an animal sanctuary! :(

Nancy said...

That dog is way too cute!!

lenebene said...

aww that dog looks like a gremlin :)