Thursday, March 19, 2009

Celebrate the Day


So, I decided this year that St Patrick's Day is a really kewl holiday! Seriously, if you think about it, it is a no pressure day. No pressure to buy gifts, no pressure to be at this family event or that, NOTHING. Basically, the holiday is there to have FUN and drink! I have no clue why I have not celebrated before. Jessica, the office social coordinator, haha, decided that we all HAD to go out for the night. So, after work, we headed to Malarkey's in search of green beer. OMG, madhouse there! We got green beer though, and let me say, it is SO much better than normal nongreen beer. I drank the entire beer, and I dont think I have drank an entire beer in my life! Had fun there, then headed to BW3s for dinner, since Malarkey's did not have a full menu that night. Had a blast there too, where Kory ordered this drink called a Buffalo Bowl (See below) that was HUGE and we all shared.



The rest of this week has kinda been a blur. I had two board meetings, and was pretty slammed at the office. Stacey had her first hearing today, and did really well. All four of us were doing hearings at court today, which was a first. I am looking forward to the weekend and getting some rest. Miracles happen, and we have NO court tomorrow, so if I can catch up on paperwork, my weekend may be work free! I have plans both days, and don't want to have to cancel any of them. Lunch with a friend tomorrow, dinner with friends tomorrow night, and hopefully, seeing Rebecca for lunch or whatever on Sunday! :).

Pic below is of the office gang, minus Stacey, who had to leave early for a bday party.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

So I guess to get you to drink beer, I'll just have to bring along blue food coloring to dye it ;)

Rachael said...

thats funny! and Rebecca, you are one of the few people that know that it takes BLUE dye to make the (yellow) beer turn Green! :)

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a blast! It's great that you all get along so well and socialize after work. Hope you get a 'work-free' weekend!

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you've come around to one of my all time favorite holidays! I highly recommend partaking in some "Irish Nachos", too. Good stuff!

Here is hoping no work for you this weekend!

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST. I rarely go out for St Pat's bc I'm usually..ahem...hungover from my birthday. BUT - the couple of times I have it's been SO fun!