Saturday, November 14, 2009

From Sarah.....

20 years ago (November 1989)

Age? 12
Were you in school? yes. Or my parents would have been arrested, haha. I was in 6th grade.
Where did you work? I did not work. Chores around the house was about it. :).
Where did you live? Manistee, MI.
What were your regular haunts? Jamie's house, Becky's house, Jessica's house.
Did you wear glasses? Yes.
Who was your best friend? Jamie.
How many tattoos did you have? None.
How many piercings did you have? My ears.
What did you drive? haha. My Mom drove me everywhere.
What was your biggest goal? to be popular and do well in school.

Ten years ago (November 1999)
Age? 22
Were you in school? Yeppers
Where did you work? Aquilina Law Firm
Where did you live? Lansing, MI
What were your regular haunts? Mostly did stuff with Kurt, Nichole's house, the mall
Did you wear glasses? yes.
Who was your best friend? Kurt
How many tattoos did you have? None
How many piercings did you have? my ears

Five Years Ago (November 2004)
Age? 27
Were you in school? Yes. Wayne State University Law school
Where did you work? Haskell Law firm
Where did you live? Newport, MI
What were your regular haunts? I had no life. School and Work.
Did you wear glasses? Yes
Who were your best friends? Kurty
How many tattoos did you have? None
How many piercings did you have? my ears
What did you drive? Mostly, my Saturn. Also, the Wrangler.


One Year Ago (November 2008)
Were you in school? Nope.
Where did you work? Haskell Law Firm
Where did you live? Newport, MI
What were your regular haunts? My house. :).
What was your favorite song? Piano Man by Billy Joel
Who were your best friends? Kurty
What was your prized possession? My passport
What did you drive? Mostly, my Saab.
What were you looking forward to? Changes that were to come at the office, we were talking about hiring new attorneys.

As of today (November 2009)
Age? 32
Are you in school? No
Where do you work? Haskell Law Firm
What are your regular haunts? Home.
Do you wear glasses? Yes
Who is your best friend? Kurty
Do you talk to your old friends? yes
How many tattoos do you have? None
How many piercings do you have? ears
What do you drive? Mostly, my Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible.

No comments: